Naxidic Acid Using a Sulfuric Acid Base
Over fifty years’ experience in developing additives for pickling had led to the discovery of certain compounds which can be added to an acid to improve the properties of the acid. This new and improved acid is Naxidic Acid!
Use less acid
- You can lower your acid concentration by 2% by weight and get the same results.
- You can conserve on energy by lowering the temperature 2 to 5 degrees C (5 to 10 degrees F). When pickling at an ambient temperature you will be able to pickle better as the concentration weakens or better during the colder months when the temperature drops.
- Naxidic Acid will always out-perform its equivalent commercial grade acid.
- Naxidic Acid uses a micro-etch to improve surface brightness up to 28%
- Naxidic Acid leaves a cleaner pickled surface for better bonding of electro or hot dip galvanized coatings and zinc and iron phosphates.